Monday, September 7, 2009

Inside A Change

So I was passed this by my guy Kenny along with the soundtrack/mixtape which is suppose to be decent as well. I'm personally a fan of independent films and this one looks like it's pretty good. If anybody knows where I can get my hands on this please let me know.


Download

1. Joell Ortiz feat. The Kickdrums – How To Change
2. J.A.M.E.S. Watts feat. Frank G – You’re My Life
3. The Kickdrums – Just A Game
4. A.P. feat. Illmind – All I Seen
5. Wale – Family Affair
6. Saigon feat. The Kickdrums – Change Gon Come
7. Skillz feat. Usef Dinero & DJ Jazzy Jeff – Inside A Change
8. Jayci – Thru
9. Novel – F*** Wit My Mind
10. J.A.M.E.S. Watts & Nami Unreal feat. Frank G – Get Up 8
11. Black Moon – This Goes Out To You
12. Aasim feat. Sean C & Lv – Just Live
13. J.A.M.E.S. Watts & A.P. feat. The Kickdrums – Other Side
14. Royce Da 5′9″ – The Best Thing Yet
15. Jared Evan – Headphones
16. Jesse Boykins III – Be All Truth
17. Consequence feat. Statik Selektah & Paula Campbell – Closer
18. Jason Lam – “Inside A Change Main Theme”
19. Chronik & Echonomist – Inside A Change Love Theme
20. Blakkout – Closer (Original Version)
21. Rik Cordero & Nami Unreal – Speak Again

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates