Friday, May 1, 2009

Candi Corner


It is Friday and yes it's the first of the month. Damn I can't believe it is May already. I got my hair done yesterday so I'm feeling pretty darn good lol ( husband where art thou) This weeks candy is Haribo Gummy Bears. I personally think these have the gummy bear game on lock. You can find them at Walgreens or CVS. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Make sure to check back here 2morrow for the weeks musical heat. You know life and gummy bears have a lot in common. Life is definitely flavorful (lol) can be sticky at times and hard to chew.

If you are gonna be in Chicago tonight make sure you come thru to Self Conscious and check out Wa'Jee perform some hot tracks off his mixtape. It will also be a sale at the boutique for all you sneaker heads 15- 50% items. The event is from 8pm to 12am and its free to attend some come kick it.



Then Sunday Come thru the Victor Hotel and see UHB perform (332 N Sangamon) 9pm-2am Men and Women 10 bucks all Nite.

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates