Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Empire&Drake The Drought is Over Friends With Money Mixtape


So intially I didn't download this because unlike people who are just now riding Drakes penis. I have been a fan since he was laying tracks with Trey Songz and in 2006 when he dropped his first Mixtape Room For Improvement, so I had already heard most of the tracks on this tracklisting. However there are a few new gems like the Can't hide from love freestyle... ahh check the mixtape out
1.Drake Speaks2.Good Night, Good Luck3.Uptown (Original )4.Drake Speaks5.She Just Wanna Dance6.Overdose On Life7.I Want Dis 4 Eva8.Friends With Money9.President Freestyle10.Get Like Me11.Still Drake12.What Im Thinking Right Now13.Girl Let Me14.Every Girl15.Closer To My Dreams (Original)16.Successful17.Smile18.Can't Hide From Love Freestyle19.Cannon Ball20.Best I Ever Had21.Take You Down Freestyle22.Enjoy Yourself23.November 14th (Chuck Inglish Remix )24.Im Goin In

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates