Friday, June 5, 2009

Candi Corner

Wasup everybody yea I'm up mad early. I been sick for the majority of the week. I just had my glass of airborne and some frosted flakes (no milk ). Let me see let me see.. not to much poppin this past week. The Lakers beat the Magic by 25 points last night wtf man, Eminem got Teabagged, an airplane disappeared, and DMX was released form prison (poor lil tink tink). I'm thinking about getting on ustream one night and going bonkers (be on the lookout for that). So I hard reset my phone like earlier this week and it's been mad interesting because I have been getting text messages from people and I be feeling bad because I don't wanna hit them with the who is this, especially when they text me all ecstatic to talk to me etc. Yeah I'm lazy I didn't re put your number in my phone unless you were a Candi VIP lol. Oh yeah I got my laptop back to :). Lastly today is National donut day... everybody enjoy a donut.

So this week Candi corner is dedicated to my babe whose quite the candy connoisseur( I finally posted it). So I present to you the original sour belts and straws. Located at a local corner candy store near you, generally served up in brown paper bags or sandwich baggies. These are the real deal. There are alot of brands who seek to establish the traditional brand of yumminess, i.e (air head extremes, sour punch candy etc). This of course is that shit you get by the pound or you walk in the candy store and say let me get 5 dollars worth of this. There is nothing like the traditional candy store/ corner store.




Ok until next week ya'll stay blessed. I'm going back to lay down.

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates