Monday, June 29, 2009

Black America WTF

So it wouldn't be right if I didn't weigh in on this. Black America WTF was that shit tonight...I'm speaking on the B.E.T awards. The sad spectacle that was presented before us. So Snewty if you missed the awards then you missed the coonery, the cursing, technical difficulties, and lackluster M.J. tribute. Intially I was gonna go in on this post but I think I will save that for a later date. I'm gonna let what I watched soak in. In the meantime there were some positives, The OJays did their thang, BBD, Maxwell, Keri Hilson, and Tyrese Johnny and Trey to name a few. It was just so many questionable things I saw tonight. I don't have any expectations for B.E.T in the first place because they have been making Blacks look bad for a while now. I did however think that they would be able to pull together and at least deliver a dynamite tribute to M.J. who is afterall one of our own. Sadly they failed and now I'll have t wait till the Grammys for a sufficient kick ass tribute...smh. After the spectacle went off tv I had the pleasure of watching a Charles Barkley clip of him doing his commentating thing but he definitely referred to his producer as a pussy live on air...wtf. Black people please stop. Lastly who the hell thought it would be a good idea for Young Money to perform Every Girl like that song is fit for the occasion. B.E.T let that Baby Boy shit go..you play that damn money every week it seems and that wasn't enough, you had to bring the characters out for the performance.. smh. Wyclef lost some cool points for calling AL Sharpton a hero ..wtf don't say that shit to the nation if thats how u feel brother. Oh and let me not get on the dress attire for the night.. Let me stop... black people just ..just please STOP!!




Gucci Mane- Photo Shoot

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates