Monday, April 20, 2009

NEw Music Monday


Hello everyone I trust you had a splendid weekend. Anyway it's that time again , New Music Monday. Here you go.. go forth and download.

Mike Jones ft Trey Songz- I know
Reflection Eternal- Back Again- (yes!!!!!!!!!! Hi Tek and Kweli)
Ciara-G is For Girl ( this track is aight, hook is catchy but I dont like the range she sings in on this)
Tyga-Lay You Down ft Lil Wayne-
Trey Songz- Be Where You Are
David Banner ft Ying Yang Twins- Slap That Trick- ( this track is angry lol)
Big Kuntry King ft. OJ Da Juice-Kush, Blunts & Rosea (Aye Aye Okay)
Ryan leslie- Gonna Let This Love-
Mario ft Sean Garrett & Gucci Mane- Break Up
RKelly- Take It To the Hotel

WHAT I TOOK FROM TEXAS
Dorrough- Walk That Walk ( While I was in Texas this song got heavy ass rotation via there radio station and I just heard it here in the Chi yesterday on the radio)
Paper Chaserz-Franky
Dorrough-Ice Cream Paint Job
Dorrough - Caramel Sundae

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates