Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Candi Corner




So I hope you guys all enjoyed your 4/20. I'm back again for a weekly look at what I call the essence of Candi. It was a weird day for me but I guess it all ended on point. My leg however is randomly killing me when I put it in a certain position ( what the bloody deuce man)After that Elzhi post I had to dig that "Love it Here " track up and put it on repeat... I love that track. Anywho so I'm a random type person and like I seriously wonder or think about of the strangest things at the randomest times.
For example " When a female is driving a male companion of hers home to his house, is she suppose to wait for him to get in the house before she pulls off? hmmm I have always wondered the answer to that question and often found myself much like Ricky Bobby in Talledega nights when he didn't know what to do with his hands during the interview.

Shout Out to Issues for the hospitality tonight but ugh about that neighborhood..which lead to another random thought.. if it is hella cops in your neighborhood does that mean that your neighborhood is very safe or that it's hella people on bullshit at the moment in the neighborhood?
Aso I'm considering another tattoo ..any suggestion where I should get it people? The candy of the week is Trolli Sour Brite Octopus. This candy is crack right after intoxication or sex lol. I use to use my damn meal plan up in college on these something serious It is generally more expensive then the 2 for a $1 worms. However I like quality candy and think giving candy is a good way to say you care.

Any comments blogger world..I need your feedback.

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates