Monday, February 2, 2009

What a Weekend!!!

Wasup everybody I hope you all enjoyed your weekends. I know I had an interesting one to boot. I had the pleasure of going to the Foreign Exchange show here in Chicago at the double dooron Friday. The show was definitely dope, Darien Brockington, Yazarah, Nicholay, Phonte and the rest of the Foreign Exchange were all there. If you haven't heard the Leave it All Behind album by now smack yourself. This album definitely has had a major impact on me at this point in my life, so much so that it is currently my facebook picture. After this weekend there is one track in particular I've had in constant rotation "House of Cards". I had a rough Saturday woke up and read some disturbing stuff, had to deal with a funeral (R.I.P Rev.Hill) I didn't get a chance to go to due to unforseen circumstances, then go to work and then to the party I hosted. Thanks to everyone who came thru and showed love at the party as well.

Listen to House of Cards-http://www.zshare.net/download/54993618d116a278/

Ive posted this video before but F it in lue of ish going on in my life currently I feel like posting it again..so enjoy.

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates