Monday, July 27, 2009

New Music Monday

I got something for everyone today thanks to my brother Hollywood Snax and my babes
Dj Xklusive.

First Up - Mayer Hawthorne, Now.. You might wanna google this guy and go out and cop his album because he is the definition of an old soul. If you don't believe me yet check out this track. This is off his album Strange Arrangement.

Shiny and New


Next Up we have some guy by the name of Lil Ru with a track called the Nasty Song. This song is supposedly buzzing down south at the moment. Don't judge me I told ya'll I had something for everyone..


Nasty Song


Lastly make sure you show my brother some twitter love @malcom_snax and Dj Xklusive @djxklusive. Both are apart of a progressive movement I endorse and support wholeheartedly. Oh yeah and don't forget to hit me up as well @IsisSoSnewty...

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates