Friday, July 31, 2009

Freaky Friday


It's Friday so it is time for a dose of the wild side; it is time for a more freakier tone be added to the melodies of your day to day and who better to bring you that than your favorite sexual composer.Yep, its yo boy YourAddiction here to provide you with your weekly fix to kick your weekend off.

Before I start, I told someone I would do this: "YO ANY WEAK CHICKS OUT THERE NEED TO STOP BUSTIN OUT WINDOWS, ITS NOT HERE FAULT THAT YOUR SHIT THEN GOT OLD AND NOW YOUR MAN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A BIT BETTER TO REPLACE WHAT YOU LACKING!!!!"(that's for you gangsta A)

Now Back to why we here, I had a totally different topic for this week but something I saw the other caused to spread light on something cause it was clear that it might be some bullshit going on. For all of my people who are on twitter, you have probably seen this already and had convos bout it but not with me. For those of you who are not on twitter yesterday there was a Twit Pic posted the other day (here's the link...Eat Up).

At this point you should have went and checked the pic out and seen that it is clearly a dude with his face shoved in a girl's sweet spot. Now upon seeing this I thought "Man, this dude got caught up something serious", after looking at it for a while........I began to realize that this picture is not realistic or should not be the reality. Why you may ask? Because if you look at the picture, she is absolutely too dry for my liking and so is his whole jaw line. (This is where everyone goes back and looks at the picture like, wow he right! lol) And finally, to add to those two points, how in the world was this girl able to get this clear picture in the middle of getting head? Ladies, think about it if a guy was going down on you and doing a good job, would you been able to stay still long enough to take a pic of him let alone hold a camera phone steady enough to get the picture? Don't even answer cause the answer is HELL NO!!As you can see I fill someway about this so introducing:

3 Tips to make sure you don't end up licking cooch like a clown on twitter!!

1. Make sure that you give attention to the pussy as a whole. Fellas, I know you enjoy and have become accustomed to attacking her clit, but guess what there is an actual vagina down there!! Shocking I know, so when you go down before you immediately zero in on her clit, kiss around lips, run your tongue along her lips, tease her a bit by kissing or licking her inner thigh. Slide your tongue in and out of her for a bit see what her reaction is. By this time, she should/will be thoroughly aroused and when you finally wrap your lips around her clit she will appreciate it so much more.

2. When at the clit, choose variety. Now, that you are at her clitoris dude, don't just suck away. do not get me wrong she may enjoy it and cum but to add to her satisfaction, try sucking on it, licking it, different speeds and using different pressures(hard, soft, etc). Secret tip: When and if you get her fully aroused flick your tongue across the very tip of her clit, she is gonna flip. Scouts Honor!

3. It is OK to use your hands. I know you are so into eating your girl out that you forget you have hands but hey you do and you should use them. Don't go down there and turn into Ricky Bobby, on some " I just don't know what to do with my hands" Explore! Grab her waist and pull her closer to you, push her legs wider or further back so you can get more access, reach up and massage (squeeze, pinch, etc.) her breast and nipples. And oh yea, maybe slide a finger into her and hit her with the "come her". (Some dude somewhere is lost, while his girl is reading this like yes!!) I'll maybe get to that another week but for now fellas look it up you will see why I suggested it!

And with that im done, I didn't lay out a full proof plan for you dudes cause its not one but those are a few things that will surely help you, so use them and try them in different ways promise your girl will not be able to reach for the blackberry, I-phone, and for my hood people the cricket, to take a pic and if she does believe it will raise an eyebrow or two with her buddies!!

Also, ladies do not think I'm gonna let y'all off the hook. For y'all here are some tips, from the niggas around the world:

1. Stroke
2. Move your teeth
3. Use Spit and keep it wet
4. Take it deeper
5. Finally, in the words of Ray Lapowski "LICK OUR BALLS!!!!)

Alright people I am out, enjoy your weekend and until next weekend.

Whenever you looking for pleasure just follow YourAddiction.


No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates