Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My struggle

I love shoes. In fact I love shoes so much that most would say I have a problem, a serious fettish. It's gotten to the point where I sneak bags into the crib, stash shoes all over my room in hiding places. Yes I have a problem but so what. However I have an even bigger problem in the spectrum of things, narrow heels. As of now I have more kicks then I do heels and it pains me to go to the store and see a fierce pair of heels, try them on and well no go. So all you heel wearers consider yourself lucky that you can buy a pair of heels without a strap to secure your foot. THis is my struggle and I refuse to wear the little pad things that stick to te back of your shoes, those things are wack. It's okay though I'm not gonna discriminate, ya girl Isis can still dream and drool over a hot pair of heels in hopes that their cut a little different and fit me.

Jessica Simpson Parigi Pumps for the Fall

Dolce & Gabbana Quad Starp Mary Jane Pump $695.00

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates