Monday, August 11, 2008

Just call me "Ms. Bourghetto"

Que pasa ninjas and others! Miss Isis dun dun it now. Ha. I still can't believe she's allowing me to contaminate her page with my foolishness. But fuck it, cuz here I is! I don't believe in giving out the gub'ment name on the internet so for the sake of labels you can just call me Ms. Bourghetto.

Why Bourghetto? Cuz see, unlike the Almighty Isis (Love and Basketball reference. It's funny, laugh damnit), I have no interest in neon colored shoes and vests. Nor do I give two shits about what "man bag" Kanyé stole from RuPaul at club Wet or wherever the hell these negroes on the DL go to get their...lemons squeezed. I'm more concerned with how I'ma come up on a pack of Newports and a McChicken (dollar menu stand up!). But I'll be damned if you call me hood, I grew up in Beverly Hills...Illinois. But I digress.

I'm here to call shit like I see it. My homie is a lil too nice for my taste and I thought it was high time somebody came at u all with the real. And that, my dears, is my specialty.

I'd love to stay and chat but I'm late. I'm interviewing for the position of Russell Simmons' new Bussit Baby and I have to get there before Johnny Gill.
Wait! Before I leave y'all have got to check out this heffa I seent (yes, seent) at a party some weeks ago.


This Bearrilla told me she looked like Mo'Nique... I think she looks a lil more like Big Worm.

Regardless, she's still a sexy bitch and I know somebody's love came down, ya nasties!

Peace!


2 comments:

Isis said...

Hahaha welcome to the blog g.. you had me dying with the club Wet comment

indigo said...

hilarious. keep guestin' it... ms. bourghetto...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates