Monday, October 6, 2008

Change Aint So BAd


Happy Monday.. I'm fresh from the dentist office..so I stop at Osco to get my prescription filled and while waiting I pick up the new issue of XXL with Ludacris on the front. I was very much impressed with the changes. I like the new format. They even have changed the rating system, of course its still XXl for classics etc but now they also rate lyrics, creativity, etc. Good Job XXL for affirming that Change ain't so bad after all. They also have me hyped for Buddens new album after reading the review, of course he got a XXL for lyrics but a XL overall.

1 comment:

oNe mAn gAng said...

yeaaahhh man. I got that joint too....and I was quite surprised to see Joey's and Blu's CD in there...can't wait for Padded Room; Johnson and Jonson is dope.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates