Friday, January 9, 2009

The Chicago Grind

So ya girl has jury duty today unfortunately.. It was only a matter of time before they caught up to me lol. Anywho hope you all enjoyed the week. So because I understand the daily grind of independent artist I vowed to show them more love this year. This is part of my promoting artistry campaign. I'm all about bringing back the balance.

First Up- Real Talk spittin a few bars for you guys


Next Up- The Knew Guys ft UHB- Tweaking.
I was at club Vain up north last Thursday and these guys performed and the club went crazy to this track. Chicagoans definitely can relate to the content and I gotta admit this shit is mad catchy. Also gotta love the way these cats freaked the Cops theme for a beat...haha artistry babe and the Lil wayne sounding guy is pure comedy as well.

Tweakin- http://www.zshare.net/audio/53882754cab58561/

No comments: